We have been busy preparing for the new normal and adding new exciting services.
In addition to our already increased robust cleaning regime, we will be implementing the following;
Daytime cafe service
- The restaurant and garden terrace capacity will be reduced leaving greater distances between tables.
- We will be operating a reduced menu, unfortunately there will be no variations to the menus, so please be kind to our team and chefs as they will not be able to accommodate individual likes and dislikes.
- Customers will be asked to sanitise their hands on arrival into the building.
- Our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitised after each visit ready for the next customer.
- Guests wanting to eat in will be given access to our on line ordering app should they not wish to touch our menus.
- For the Evening restaurant table service menus will be available on each table laminated and fully sanitised after every visit. If customers cant use the app for any reason.
- We have removed all cutlery and condiments from the tables, these will be supplied with your food all sauces and condiments will now be served in sachets.
- We would like to accept contactless payments only, or payment via the app.
- Please understand we will not be accepting cash at this time.
- Maximum tables size will be 4 in the day time cafe, and 6 in the evening restaurant.
- The evening restaurant will be bookings only and we will only take bookings two weeks in advance.
- There will be a maximum stay of 2.5 hours for the evening restaurant and 90 minutes when dining in the cafe we ask you leave promptly to allow the staff to clean the area throughly for the next guests.
- Customers will be asked to follow a one way system entering and leaving the building from separate doors.
Customers are asked to queue, keeping a social distance, order and pay on arrival at the counter and staff will allocate you a table. All drinks, deli menu items and cakes should be taken with you to your table. Any hot food from the kitchen will arrive separately once prepared. This will limit our contact with you. Restaurant and garden terrace service
A table will be allocated on arrival. Once seated you will be invited to place your orders via the app. Our waiting team will bring everything to your table. Payments will be made via the app, or card machine. Again no cash payments. Takeaway
Because this service has proved so popular over lockdown, we are planning to continue with our takeaway service.
This will be available from the cafe and evening restaurant menus by just popping in. Pre orders can still be made via the website ordering system. Please allow 48 hours notice for hot takeaway meals when ordering from the website.Sunday Lunch
This service has now been suspended over the summer period. We will look to restart this in the colder months.Gift Vouchers
We can't hide the fact this is going to be a tough time for us all in the industry with massively reduced revenue. We are desperate to keep the business going. We have worked solidly for the past 14 weeks delivering and offering collections. With just three members of staff keeping everything ticking over.
We need our customers support more than ever now to help us continue.
If you can please buy gift vouchers either for yourself to use, or for somebody else.
That will really help revenue to tick along.
Vouchers previously purchased from October 2019, will be extended for another 12 months. These must be presented in person at the time of ordering.